Slideshow image

The Parish of Chatham covers the south-east section of the City of Miramichi.  It includes St. Mary's in the area formerly known as Chatham and St. Paul's in the area commonly known as Lower Chatham Head or Bushville.

The St. Paul building was built in 1823.

The congregations seek to know Christ and to make him known.

750 Water Street

Miramichi, NB

E1N 4B8

phone 506.773.7387
map image

Parish Clergy & Staff

Rector:
The Ven. Perry Cooper

Deacons:
The Rev. Deacon Ted Quann
The Rev. Deacon Eddie Quann

Service Times

Sunday:
9:30AM - Adult Bible Study
11AM - Holy Communion