Combined 160th Anniversary Celebration of having a Holy Trinity Church in the Hammond River area and 100th Anniversary Celebration of the current Holy Trinity building
The original Holy Trinity Church built in 1863 in the Hammond River area was destroyed by fire in 1920 and rebuilt in a location closer to the river. The current Holy Trinity Church was then consecrated in January 1923.
To celebrate the 160th and 100th Anniversaries Archbishop David Edwards will be leading a service to commemorate the occasion followed by a reception in the church hall. All are invited! Bring a friend!