Slideshow image

The Parish of Renforth is a single point parish meeting at St. James the Less.  It is situated on the south bank of the Kennebecasis River just northeast of the City of Saint John in the former Village of Renforth (now part of the Town of Rothesay).  Regular services are held at 8:30 and 10:30 on Sunday mornings; the first is Holy Communion from the Book of Common Prayer and the second also a Eucharist using a more informal liturgy.

The parish considers themselves a Bible-believing, Spirit-filled group of people who are caring, sincere and desire to see growth.  Their hope is to see the parish increasingly move out into the community and that the building will see more use as a community centre. 

1760 Rothesay Road

Rothesay, NB

E2H 2J5

phone 506.847.7696
map image

Parish Clergy & Staff

Rector:
The Rev. Jonathan Hallewell

Service Times

Sunday:
8:30AM - Holy Communion
10:30AM - Family Service