Slideshow image

Trinity Church, the oldest Anglican church in New Brunswick, was built in 1789 by newly-settled United Empire Loyalists from Connecticut and New York.

Like those its builders had known New England, this building originally featured round-headed windows and a large Venetian window over the chancel. In 1857 it was enlarged and refurbished in the Gothic style that was considered most appropriate for Anglican churches of the period.

Trinity Church and Rectory form a remarkable unit since surviving examples of both these buildings from the 18th century appear to be rare in the Maritimes.

The Parish of Kingston is a multi-point parish:  other churches are: All Saints, Clifton Royal, St. James, Long Reach and St. Paul, White Head.

3949 NB-845

Kingston, NB

E5N 1E8

phone 506.763.3183
map image

Parish Clergy & Staff

Rector:
The Rev. Douglas Painter

Honorary Assistant:
The Rev. Dr. John Tremblay

Parish Administrator:
Sharon Arbeau

Service Times

Sunday:
10AM - Holy Communion