St. Lawrence was built in 1865 and has a small cemetery surrounded by a fence. The property is located on the south bank of the Bouctouche River (42 Rue Acadie).

The first service took place on December 18, 1865 and the church was consecrated by Bishop John Medley of Fredericton on September 24, 1870, while a part of the former Parish of Wellington.

Deconsecrated:  August 22, 2021 by Archbishop David Edwards

Parish of Kent