NOW HIRING – YOUTH LEADER
The All Saints Anglican Church in Saint Andrews, New Brunswick, is now hiring for an active and engaging Youth
The All Saints Anglican Church comprises a vibrant community of active volunteers who support each other in various programs. The Youth Leader will be responsible for coordinating and leading children and youth activities while still relying on volunteers for involvement and support.
Reporting to the Church leadership, the Youth Leader will work to enhance the relevance and connection of our Church to youth and young families across Charlotte County. The Youth Leader will further the vision of the Church “to know Christ and make him known.”
• Attend and participate in worship, other Anglican Parish of St. Andrews activities, and applicable diocesan youth events.
• Organize, teach, and coordinate weekly Sunday school classes.
• Work directly with families to increase involvement.
• Create a master schedule of teachers and volunteers for the school year.
• In consultation with the church leadership, choose a bible-based faith-filled curriculum for teaching.
• Assist with recruitment and training of volunteers for teaching positions.
• Organize and facilitate weekly youth group evening sessions.
• Use social media creatively and effectively to connect with youth.
• Organize special events, including a yearly All Hallow’s Eve children’s party, Christmas play, Easter special event, and Sunday school summer events.
• Organize and coordinate a week-long summer Vacation Bible School.
• Organize and lead musical activities for children and youth.
• Meet monthly with the Rector and Church leadership regarding the long-term vision of children and youth ministry within our Church.
• Participate in training, education, and workshop opportunities applicable to this position.
• Understand and adhere to the Safe Church Policy.
• An ability to demonstrate knowledge and active faith in Jesus Christ.
• Have a passion for working with and relating to young people of all ages.
• Strong interpersonal skills are required.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Willingness to integrate into the life of our local community.
• A musical background will be considered an asset.
• Post-secondary education is vital, and theological training emphasizing youth ministry is an asset.
• Familiarity with or willingness to learn the Anglican tradition is essential.
• A valid drives license is required, and access to transportation is necessary.
• Must be bondable and provide a clear criminal and vulnerable security check.
This is a part-time, flexible, work-from-home position with an estimated 15-20 hours of work per week.
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com.
The All Saints Anglican Church appreciates all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.