As per Public Health’s Guidance Document for General Public Health Measures, New Brunswick churches must have and follow a COVID-19 Operational Plan to show adherance to public health measures and guidelines in order to open.
July 13: GNB has removed gathering limits as long as physical distancing measures are followed. You are required to capture contact information on persons gathering for worship or otherwise using your facility. August 17: Any person may be seated within 1 metre of any other person (outside of family and friends bubble) as long as masks are continuously worn.
Province of New Brunswick
- Public Health website pages:
- Resource Documents:
Chambers of Commerce
You are encouraged to connect with your local Chamber of Commerce.
In particular, the Fredericton Chamber has identified companies and such where PPE (personal protective equipment) and BPP (business preparedness products) are available to be sourced from.
The three (Moncton, Saint John and Fredericton) chambers worked together to provided this document
Government of Canada
- Big Fiddle Still, craft distillery from Harvey now producing hand sanitizer, 506-366-8002, firstname.lastname@example.org - charging their cost plus $1 which goes to food banks
- Fredericton/Keswick-based GAP Group - hand sanitizer (75% alcohol), disinfectant and face masks
- Maxill - Canadian company with many years supplying sanitizing products to dentists
- DVine Labs - Ontario company producing hand sanitizer - price list