October 8 Update: Masks are now mandatory in most indoor public places.
Memo from Archbishop David here | Province of NB News Release | FAQ
October 9 Update: Zones 1 and 5 have moved back to Orange level. Indoor religious services, weddings and funerals of 10 people or fewer are permitted.
Province of NB News Release
As per Public Health’s Guidance Document for General Public Health Measures, New Brunswick churches must have and follow a COVID-19 Operational Plan to show adherance to public health measures and guidelines in order to open.
Province of New Brunswick
- Public Health website pages:
Chambers of Commerce
You are encouraged to connect with your local Chamber of Commerce.
In particular, the Fredericton Chamber has identified companies and such where PPE (personal protective equipment) and BPP (business preparedness products) are available to be sourced from.
The three (Moncton, Saint John and Fredericton) chambers worked together to provided this document
Government of Canada
- Big Fiddle Still, craft distillery from Harvey now producing hand sanitizer, 506-366-8002, firstname.lastname@example.org - charging their cost plus $1 which goes to food banks
- Fredericton/Keswick-based GAP Group - hand sanitizer (75% alcohol), disinfectant and face masks
- Maxill - Canadian company with many years supplying sanitizing products to dentists
- DVine Labs - Ontario company producing hand sanitizer - price list