*Note that this page is currently under construction and links are not currently active*
The clergy remuneration package consists of:
- a stipend
- either living accommodation or a reasonable housing allowance
- reasonable costs for fuel, telephone and public utilities (taxable benefits)
- the diocesan benefits plan, including group insurance, dental, vision, and extended health care
- short and long term disability
- the national professional development plan (Continuing Education)
- the pension plan
- statutory benefits such as Canada Pension Plan and Employment Insurance premiums.
Reimbursement of travel expenses will be in accordance with diocesan policy. Effective September 1, 2022, the rate is $0.30/km.
For more information about clergy remuneration please review the following:
- Current annual Clergy Remuneration Information Memo (for 2021)
- Clergy Housing Policy Statement
- Benefits Information