Our Advent Retreat this year will be slightly different. The retreat will be online and will include times of live teaching, group prayer and individual guided reflection. Our retreat leader is Archbishop David.
As you prepare and consider participating in the retreat, we offer these thoughts:
- find a space that you can set apart for the duration of the retreat - make it comfortable.
- let those around you know you are on retreat and ask that they respect the time;
- plan ahead and prepare meals and snacks;
- remove as much "media" distraction as possible;
- avoid errands and chores until after the retreat ends;
- consider joining with others in your bubble - perhaps an agreed location (home, church, etc..). Just make sure you have the equipment and a strong internet connection.
Retreat materials and schedule will be sent to registrants on/by Tuesday, December 8.