The Deanery of Shediac / Archdeaconry of Moncton presents:
How Shall We Forgive? Re-Discovering the Way Through
With Archbishop David Edwards and Archbishop Mark MacDonald
Mondays nights in Eastertide, April 19 - May 17, beginning at 7:00 pm ADT
- April 19: Creation and the Fall (the human offence) and its effects
- April 26: God’s answer in Christ, His Atonement, and the effects of the Resurrection
- May 3: The new life and a different perspective: the offender, not just the offended, seeks reconciliation
- May 10: The new life: applying ‘forgiveness principles’ and doing things differently
- May 17: The new life: applying ‘forgiveness principles’ and living differently in creation
A Q&A will follow each talk. All are welcome.
The presentations will be recorded and posted for those unable to join in for the live presentation.