Thy Kingdom Come is a global prayer movement which the Archbishop of Canterbury invited people around the world to join. The wave of prayer runs for 11 days between the Christian festivals of Ascension and Pentecost. During this time, people are asked to pray in whatever way they want and with whoever they want for others to come to know Jesus Christ.
Check the global Thy Kingdom Come site for resources, including new ones for children involving some Cheeky Pandas.
Activities in the Diocese of Fredericton
- Diocesan 24-7 Prayer Vigil:
- Zoom Worship Together:
- Morning Prayer Monday to Saturday at 8:00 am at this Zoom link (or by phone: 647 374 4685 or 647 558 0588, meeting ID: 859 7357 0764, passcode: 380652)
- Evening Prayer daily at 6:00 pm at this Zoom link (or by phone: 647 374 4685 or 647 558 0588, meeting ID: 880 8091 4193, passcode: 090028). Please note that this will replace the Litany on Wednesday.
- Worship at Home:
- Difference course:
- Difference is a 5 session course that explores what it means to follow Jesus in the face of conflict and see transformation through everyday encounters.
- 5-evening intensive option online - Monday, May 17 through Friday, May 21, 4:30-6:00 pm
St.Paul's, Hampton, invites people to Ten Nights of late-Evening Prayer for More People to Know Jesus; Thursday, May 13 - Saturday, May 22 at 9:00 pm at this Zoom link.
- The Parish of Richmond continues their long participation with this event, just a bit more low-key this year: Praying for 5, the daily Novena on Facebook, encouraging families to use the Cheeky Pandas series, and incorporating the TKC music and videos in worship.
(Check last year's page for ideas ...)