Praying and Living the Kingdom
Empowered by the Holy Spirit
Thy Kingdom Come is a global prayer movement which the Archbishop of Canterbury invited people around the world to join. The wave of prayer runs for 11 days between the Christian festivals of Ascension and Pentecost. During this time, people are asked to pray in whatever way they want and with whoever they want for others to come to know Jesus Christ.
Activities in the Diocese of Fredericton (2022)
- 24-7 prayer vigil (pray where you are)
- Archbishop David's pilgrimage will use the Thy Kingdom Come prayer booklet for prayer offices
- Christ Church Cathedral will meet weekday evenings on the Novena. See also the Cathedral's brochure resource.
- The Parish of Hammond River is looking at the Novena together along with other special activities.
- The Parish of Richmond has activities planned.
Please let us know what your parish is doing.
Resources (from 2022, updates coming)