The Parish of St. Andrews, founded in 1873, covers the Town of St. Andrews and surrounding peninsula into Passamaquoddy Bay. All Saints in the main church building. There is also a Chapel of Ease - St. John the Baptist in Chamcook.
10:30AM - Holy Communion at Passamaquody Lodge
Sign up for our eNews
Subscribe to receive email updates with the latest news.
We acknowledge that the land on which the Diocese of Fredericton is located includes the traditional unceded territory of the Passamaquoddy, the Abenaki, the Mi'kmaq, the Wolastoqiyik (Maliseet), and the Wabanaki Confederacy.