Slideshow image

The Parish of St. Andrews, founded in 1873, covers the Town of St. Andrews and surrounding peninsula into Passamaquoddy Bay.  The main church building is All Saints in the town.  St. John the Baptist operates as a Chapel-of-Ease.

4691 NB-127

Chamcook, NB

E5B 2Z4

phone 506.529.8662
map image

Parish Clergy & Staff

Rector:
Archdeacon John A. Matheson

Honorary Assistant:
The Rev. James Crighton

Deacon:
The Rev. Bob Cheatley

Service Times

Sunday:
9:30AM - Holy Communion (June to Thanksgiving)