137th Session of the Diocesan Synod of Fredericton
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Prayer for a Synod Meeting
Almighty God, giver of all and ruler of all that is seen and unseen; we ask for continual divine grace to your Church and especially to this Session of Diocesan Synod. May we walk in your way, leading lives worthy of our calling, in humility, gentleness, and patience, bearing with one another in love and maintaining the unity of your Spirit in the bond of peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
- Canon 2 - The Business of Synod
- Synod Member "In Memoriam" submission form
- Policy B2 - Responsibilities of a Member of Synod
- Certification of a Synod Member
- Drafting a Resolution
- Any member of Diocesan Synod can get a motion before Synod so long as it relates to the temporal concerns of the diocese. Please assist the Resolutions Committee in processing your motion by sending it in early rather than just before synod.
- Form for Nomination to Provincial and/or General Synod
- Five Marks of Mission