The 138th Session of Diocesan Synod is scheduled for November 6, 2021 in Fredericton
(Subject to changes in pandemic restrictions)
Prayer for a Synod Meeting
Almighty God, giver of all and ruler of all that is seen and unseen; we ask for continual divine grace to your Church and especially to this Session of Diocesan Synod. May we walk in your way, leading lives worthy of our calling, in humility, gentleness, and patience, bearing with one another in love and maintaining the unity of your Spirit in the bond of peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
- Canon 2 - The Business of Synod
- Policy B2 - Responsibilities of a Member of Synod
- Synod Primer video (NOTE: this is from 2019 and some information is out of date)
- Drafting a Resolution
- Any member of Diocesan Synod can get a motion before Synod so long as it relates to the temporal concerns of the diocese. Please assist the Resolutions Committee in processing your motion by sending it in early rather than just before synod.
- Synod Member "In Memoriam" submission form
- Parish prayer vigil template