This program is designed for parishes and parishioners in the Diocese of Fredericton. It enables parishioners to make their parish offerings through a direct debit to their bank account.
If your parish is using eOffering and you wish to join, download the application, fill it out and sign, create a voided cheque or obtain a Direct Deposit Form from your bank, then either:
- mail to Jean Wilson, diocesan eoffering coordinator, or the Synod office;
- take a picture of the application and your voided cheque and email to: email@example.com
If you wish to change your current eOffering, please use the information change form.
If your parish is not currently using eOffering, please speak to your incumbent or a warden.
Participation in the program is the decision of the local Parish Corporation. While individuals certainly can and will, access the information, enrollment must be in the context of a participating parish and be processed through the local parish coordinator.
The fee for participation is $25 per month per parish. No fees are charged until there is at least one direct debit processed.
For more information, please refer to the links at the left.
- parish agreement form which must be completed if the parish opts to participate
- brochure which can be “personalized” in Adobe Acrobat Reader with parish name to print and copy
- acknowledgment of application form that also can be copied as needed