This program is designed for parishes and parishioners in the Diocese of Fredericton. It enables parishioners to make their parish offerings through a direct debit to their bank account.
If your parish is using eOffering and you wish to join, download the application, fill it out and sign, create a voided cheque or obtain a Direct Deposit Form from your bank, then either:
- mail or deliver to your Parish eOffering Coordinator
- take a picture of the application and your voided cheque and email it to your Parish eOffering Coordinator
- if you are not sure who your parish coordinator is, please ask your incumbent, or if necessary, ask through email@example.com
If you wish to change your current eOffering, please use the information change form.
If your parish is not currently using eOffering, please speak to your incumbent or a warden for other ways to give.
Participation in the program is the decision of the local Parish Corporation. While individuals certainly can and will, access the information, enrollment must be in the context of a participating parish and be processed through the local parish coordinator.
The fee for participation is $25 per month per parish. No fees are charged until there is at least one direct debit processed.
For more information, please refer to the links at the left.
- parish agreement form which must be completed if the parish opts to participate
- brochure which can be “personalized” in Adobe Acrobat Reader with parish name to print and copy
- acknowledgment of application form that also can be copied as needed
Further information can be obtained through Ben Bourque at the Synod Office.