Parish Officer Handbook
Once Bishop David has been scheduled to visit your parish, please complete this form to provide his office with worship and other details.
Parish Statistical and Financial Returns
Annual parish returns, including statistics and financial returns, are due March 15 each year. More information on this page.
DIMS is used in the Diocese of Fredericton to effectively maintain accurate real-time contact and role information for ordained and lay people and well as provide a simple method for capturing and reporting annual statistical and financial parish return information.
If you have misplaced, forgotten or need the parish username and password, contact the Synod Office. Always keep your username and password secure.
For a basic overview, please refer to this view in pictures.
Parish Annual Meetings
The following documents are of use for planning the parish annual general meeting:
- Notes on conducting the 2019 Parish Annual Meeting (from Chancellor David Bell)
- Canon Six - Parish Governance
- Constitution - Section 4 - Lay Members of the Synod
- Policy B-2 Responsibilities of a Member of Synod
An up-to-date parish profile is to be completed as part of the process of searching for a new incumbent. Please use this template.
Selected Policy Documents of Use
- Policy A-1 Applications to the Anglican Foundation
- Policy A-3 Sale, Purchase or Renovation of Parish Property
- Policy B-3 Misconduct Policy and Procedure (updated February 2019)
- Policy B-4 Privacy
- Policy B-6 Police Record Check